I was born in the wrong time period. I should have been born in the far future when everyone has the rights they fucking deserve
dress from Modcloth — $59.99
jeans from Karmaloop — $64.00
top from ASOS — $25.46
beanie from River Island — $16.00
sunglasses from Ray-Ban
lingerie from Modcloth — $34.99
necklace from Karmaloop — $44.00
sandals from Modcloth — $29.99
patch from Rah!Rah!Replica — $2.00
my roommate came out to visit at my mom’s house & we’ve been walking around my hometown really fucked up for a while now
& she’s in the process of telling me this insanely long story involving a lot of her friends
& we’re like 10 minutes in & i’m in the bathroom & she said we’d continue after
& i’m REALLY fucked up
who are these people she is talking about??
“It’s just a joke; lighten up” = “You are not a human being to me; you are a punchline.”
Shout out to everyone who had to be their own mother/parent.
Just because your parents weren’t capable doesn’t mean you didn’t deserve love and security.
I’m proud of us, of the amazing humans we’ve raised.
Thinking of you/us today.
after smoking 5 bleezies behind an abandoned house he offers you a swig of his freshly opened old e, and that’s when you realized he loved you but didn’t love you enough to get you peach rings while he was in the store
With Father’s day fast approaching, I would like to send a shout out to the people typically ignored on days like this:
- To the people with abusive fathers
- To the people absentee fathers
- To the people who don’t know their fathers
- To the people who cut their fathers out of their lives
- To the people with conflicting feelings about father’s day because their own father was a piece of shit but other men they know and love are awesome dads
- To the people who learned how not to be a shitty dad by not doing what their father did
- To the people whose fathers are deceased
- To the people whose fathers are locked up or deployed and/or can’t come home
- To the people trying to mend broken relationships with their fathers
You are not alone. If you don’t want to celebrate father’s day or you don’t want to talk to your father, that’s perfectly fine. Do whatever it takes to make sure you are healthy and happy.